- Strategy Sessions Podcast with JP CastlinThere is a misconception about what marketers do and how they operate. Marketers should ask smart questions about your company and industry, as well as listen carefully, in order to fully understand the business! Check out the full Strategy Sessions Podcast Episode with JP Castlin here: https://eximomarketingstrategy.com/strategy-sessions-podcast-with-jp-castlin/
- Strategy Sessions Marketing Podcast Ep 4: Luxury StrategyLuxury Strategy featuring Ashley McDonnell, Emma Burdett and Danielle Phillips. The luxury goods market is an attractive sector. High end, non essential consumer products that are household names for most people, even though you may never own any of them. Ashley McDonnell has spent the last 6 years working in Paris at the crossroads of digital and retail within the fashion and beauty industries. She began her career with a luxury e-retailer, and then joined LVMH Group as a digital analyst, work
- The Strategy Sessions Marketing Podcast Live - The Black EditionOn Tuesday 16 June, we took the Strategy Sessions podcast live. Steaming live on YouTube, Andi hosted Leah Clark, Rand Fishkin, Isha Edwards, Heather Physioc and Krystal Taing to discuss the #BlackLivesMatter movement from a US and UK perspective. We got stuck into discussions about how to engage with different view points on social media, the role of the tech companies and how they profit from discord, what role non black people should play in the movement and how marketers can move things fo
- Strategy Sessions Marketing Podcast Ep 3: The USA EditionThe USA Edition of the Strategy Sessions. This episode was supposed to celebrate some of the great stuff in the US marketing world. Then George Floyd was murdered. I nearly binned the whole episode but thought it would be more useful to use the platform to say something about his murder. And also discuss what it’s like being black in the UK. Along with that discussion, we also feature two of the country’s best marketers and nicest guys – Rand Fishkin and Greg Gifford. Rand is the cofounder a
- The Strategy Sessions Ep 2 - P&G TipsEpisode 2 of the Strategy Sessions brings Dan Rubel (Dixon’s Carphone) and Gil David (Run DMG) to you. Dan is the Customer Communications and Brand Director for Dixon’s Carphone, the company the runs Currys PC World and Carphone Warehouse. We talk about campaigns, teams, training, advertising and how many McDonalds is too many when you’re working as a consultant. Gil share his experience of vertical scaling of Facebook ad campaigns and how to make a successful campaign fly.
+ View all